Pot Head Stop is an online marijuana dispensary with the mission of creating a professional and safe atmosphere with laboratory tested cannabis products. At this time, we are accepting payments through; Wire transfer payments, Zelle, Cash App, Google Pay, Venmo, e-Transfer, PayPal and Bitcoins. For instructions on how to send secure payment with your debit/credit card, bank or cash, read below and choose the best way you can get the funds ready for your purchase. Contact email@example.com for further instructions on how to send secure payment or for payment confirmation.
All you need to send money with Zelle is your email or U.S. mobile number.
- In your Banking App; go to Send Money with Zelle® located under “Transfer and Pay“
- Set up Zelle Pay by enrolling with your email or U.S. mobile number
- Add our Zelle recipient email (Provided on your order confirmation invoice)
- Enter the amount to sd en(Order Total) and validate payment.
Pay with Cash App: Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment app developed by the Square Cash payment. Cash App allows users to instantly transfer money/bitcoin to one another using a mobile phone app and a Debit Card or bank account.
- Send to $Cashtag
- Send Bitcoin
Send to $Cashtag
- Download and install the Cash App from App Store or PlayStore .
- Create a new account by Signing up with an active phone number or email address.
- Choose a username (Cashtag) your friends can use to send you money.
- Link a debit card to Cash app for payment.
Your Cash app is now good to go! To process payment for order:
1. “Add Cash” to your “Cash Balance” for payment
2. When you have equivalent amount or more in your Cash Balance, enter your order total and tap Pay.
3. Add the name or $Cashtag of our recipient (provided on your order confirmation invoice).
4. Enter an optional note, such as “dinner at Dosa” or “Kitchen remodel” in the provision “For“.
5. Tap Pay in the top-right corner, and thats it!
6. You’ll receive an email or SMS notification saying you’ve sent cash! Once money is sent, we require you share a screenshot with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for authentication of payment.
Keep in mind, you need to have an existing Cash balance that is larger than your payment amount.
Sending money with Western Union is a breeze. Transfer money the best way that works for you. Choose how you would like to transfer your money and follow the simple steps below.
- By phone
- In person
Register and start your transfer right away with our fast and convenient online services. Our simple online tools make transferring money a snap.
Send for cash pick up, pay with card
Need to send money urgently? This is a fast and convenient option, pay by debit card and your mone is ready for cash pick up in minutes1.
2) Enter the destination and amount, then choose cash pick up and payment by card.
3) Enter our receiver’s name and address provided at checkout .
4) Pay with your credit
2 or debit card (issued by a bank in the United States).
5) Western Union will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number for your transaction (MTCN). Share this
number/receipt with us via email email@example.com for fast cash pick up order authentication.
Moneygram and Walmart offer convenient money transfer options. It’s easy to send money online; for cash pick-up. However we recommend payment to be sent from Walmart & MoneyGram locations where you can conveniently send or receive money.
Register for your account online and continue in store(recommended) or proceed online.
Choose who and how to pay
Enter our receiver’s name and address provided when you order, and put amount to send equivalent to order total.
You can either pay with your credit/debit card or directly from your bank account.
Enter a little information about yourself so that we can verify your identity. Review & send!
You’ll get a receipt or a confirmation email with a reference/tracking number for your transaction from Moneygram/Walmart . Share the receipt screenshot or forward the payment confirmation email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org, for order authentication.